WNY Clean Production Leaders
A Smart Chemical Management Program for Local Businesses Leading The Way To Cleaner Air & Waterways
Make a Donation
Become A Member
This project has come to an end. If you are interested in learning more about chemical reduction and our program, contact our Executive Director Alex Holland for more information at email@example.com.
About The Project
Western New York Sustainable Business Roundtable partnered with Clean Production Action, NYSP21, CoRE, and Niagara Share. This program was supported by the EPA and the resources were available at no cost to businesses of all sizes across Western New York. SBR membership was encouraged but not required.
This program targeted all small and medium-sized manufacturers & service providers in Western New York. The program helped businesses that are starting their sustainable journey, or are well established. We offered:
- Expert-led educational workshops, webinars & one-on-one assistance
- Support for carrying out the in-depth Chemical Footprint Survey, available for free to participating WNY companies
- Highly subsidized direct technical assistance to eliminate chemicals, help identifying substitutes and implement replacements
- Assistance with supply chain procurement tools
- Recognition opportunities showcasing best local practices