Make a Donation
We’d Love to Have You
SBR membership provides your business with visibility and opportunities to invest, connect, learn, and earn recognition. Our members receive:
- Reduced Event Prices: ALL employees receive member pricing for programs and events including our annual marquee event, the Sustainable Business Summit. Our events will provide your business with a scale of business sustainability knowledge, from implementing basic sustainability practices to more in-depth approaches and programs.
- Member Page Profile: Your logo and URL will be in our online searchable membership directory. Members also get exclusive access to our Member Resources Area.
- News & Updates: Access to news, updates, and more as information is published in our email communications and social media platforms.
- Submit Content: Opportunities to submit editorial and promotional content for display in SBR’s communication platforms.
- SBR Logo: You receive use of the SBR logo to differentiate your sustainable business.
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals: SBR has several active committees with monthly meetings, including Membership, Communications, Summit, Education, and Development committees. We are always looking for passion and skill to enhance our committee work.
Join the Roundtable
Membership is available to all businesses (for-profit, not-for-profit, and government and academic institutions) with a presence in Western New York. Following the approval of your application, SBR will contact you to confirm your membership and provide you with an invoice.
To start the membership process, email email@example.com to receive a link to our new electronic member application. We have streamlined the process to allow us to use your new member application answers to pre-populate your annual metrics reporting form, saving you time and allowing you to see your sustainability progress instantly! Please fill in all sections and note that answering “no” does not impact your organization’s ability to become a member, but creates a baseline. These baseline metrics are reflecting investments in your own organization, and the opportunity to improve year to year.
A PDF version of the Member Application can be used for reference.
New applications are reviewed monthly by SBR’s Board of Directors.
Annual membership dues are:
- Organization with 1-10 employees: $250
- Organization with 11-199 employees: $500
- Organization with over 200 employees: $1000
SBR brings a tremendous value not only to Rich’s, but to all of the member organizations in Western New York. Sustainability is a challenging space to navigate alone. SBR provides community and a network of like-minded individuals, but most importantly, guidance and support on the critical people and planet challenges facing organizations today.
SBR has broadened our perspective and understanding of sustainability as well as facilitated connections amongst the local business community. SBR promotes openly shared knowledge, member-to-member and through educational events and programming, and provides significant support to those pursuing increased sustainability, with direct and indirect financial support via funding and grant sourcing. It has been wonderful to be a part of the growing sustainable business community in WNY. The knowledge and support provided create significant value for member companies. SBR is a hidden gem.
Wendel is proud to be a member of the SBR and work alongside so many passionate businesses to create a more resilient Western New York. The SBR’s star team works diligently to organize exciting events that keep us updated with the latest innovations, regulations, and incentives. These updates are key in understanding how we can better incorporate sustainability into our operations and understand the forces and opportunities we will encounter. From electric vehicles to environmental justice, our SBR membership keeps us informed, conscious and allows us to share our unique experiences and expertise. As a bonus, we are presented with countless opportunities to network – especially with individuals and companies with similar values.