WNY Clean Production Leaders
A Smart Chemical Management Program
For Local Businesses Leading The Way To Cleaner Air & Waterways
Do you want to find out how managing chemicals can generate real corporate benefit? Is your company interested in knowing more about the chemicals used in manufacturing and contained in your products?
Look no further: check out our flyer, case studies and collection of best practices!
Contact our program coordinator Asa Guilamo for more information:
Work With Your Local Peers & Take Advantage Of
One-on-one Expert Guided Support For Calculating Your Chemical Footprint
Western New York Sustainable Business Roundtable has partnered with Clean Production Action, NYSP21, CoRE and Niagara Share.
The program is supported by EPA and the resources are available at no cost to businesses of all sizes across Western New York. SBR membership is encouraged but not required.
Take A Proactive Approach To Chemicals!
Sign Up Today!
This program targets all small and medium-sized manufacturers & service providers in Western New York. The program can help business that are starting their sustainable journey, or are well established. We offer:
- Expert-led educational workshops, webinars & one on one assistance
- Support for carrying out the in-depth Chemical Footprint Survey, available for free for participating WNY companies
- Highly subsidized direct technical assistance to eliminate chemicals, help identifying substitutes and implement replacements
- Assistance with supply chain procurement tools
- Recognition opportunities showcasing best local practices